Beside Government schools, there are another type of schools those are aided by government but run by its own management are known as Government aided schools. If the management of a government aided school is unable to run the institution according to the rules and regulations, the government can accquire the institution this is known as provincilisation .
The Standard for provincilisation are as follows
- Disputeless schools.
- Free and without liability transfer of building ,land,library etc.
- Result should be above 50% for last five years.
- Eligible teachers/staff have to put a contract letter to accept the junior most seniorty in the department.
- After submitting the proposal for provincilisation the powers of management committee of school are suspended.
- No additional subject post will be created.